skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Life in Words
This is where I present my thoughts, my questions, my (day)dreams, my rants, My Life.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Difference between Early Fall and Late Fall
Ok so Fall has come and gone, so heres the difference between when semester started and now.
This were the trees in Fall. Pretty isn't it? However, It was never meant to stay this way....
I feel like I'm on Frickin Pluto, which by the way,
WAS
A PLANET....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Currently on iTunes
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(11)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(2)
Difference between Early Fall and Late Fall
Waiting for Thanksgiving....
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
Other Blogs
Vion
Chang
Wai Keat
En Yee
Calvin
The Journey
About Me
DJ
Why do you care?
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment