Monday, December 24, 2007

'Tis the Season....

Well, yet another Christmas, yet another time to receive presents and crap... Well, not so much receive as much as giving... This time however, it's a WHITE Christmas. Cheesy as it sounds, it's quite an experience. The whole waking up on Christmas Eve and seeing a FREAKING SNOWSTORM.... Another experience is actually having Christmas with friends, and not a single family member in sight...Suddenly I miss the time I had with my family. It's really a weird experience, having celebrated Christmas with my family for about 18 years, and this year it's with people who only vaguely know what Christmas is... It's a learning experience, as has been a lot of things these few days... However, I would like to thank Calvin Tan Wei Loong for teaching me to take things in my stride, and recommending one of the most enlightening books I have ever read, The Secret. Thank You Calvin!

Anyways, I got my Christmas present, in more ways than one.

Did you?

1 comment:

Chang said...

those post is close to a year old...
LOL